- Sherlock: Molly, I need-
- Sherlock: *sees Molly limping*
- Sherlock: You're hurt.
- Molly: *pained* Oh, it's nothing...can't get used to my new coffee table. But, I'm fine.
- Sherlock: Hmm. The murder victim's shoes...can I see them?
- Molly: But, they're downstairs...
- Sherlock: *raises eyebrow*
- Molly: I mean...sure...*hobbles to the door*
- Sherlock: Stop. *crouches down* Come on, I'm taking you home.
- Molly: *bites lip* I can't just leave...there's Mike and my work-
- Sherlock: You're leaving this Hospital one way or another. You're choice; piggy back or I throw you over my shoulder.
- Molly: *grumbles; climbs on Sherlock's back* You sure? I had a lot of cake for my last birthday.
- Sherlock: *smirks* My murder victim isn't going anywhere. Someone more important needs my help.
- Molly: *watery smile* Aww.
- Sherlock: Stop that.
- Molly: What?
- Sherlock: Stop making me want to care for you. I am going to care for you.
- Molly: You don't want me to stop.
- Sherlock: *soft smile* And whose fault is that?
1 of 125